Sunday, November 2, 2008

about me

The manga lessons I was telling you about are free!!! just tell me what you want to know how to draw an i will try my best at it. Oh an add every detail so the drawing wont end up like a disaster on Mount Everest! 

Let me tell you about me.
I am 11 and the school I go to is in Utah Salt lake City the name of it (the school) Is Canyon View. Thats where I met Morgan Heiner. the girl I like.
Finding a girl you will like for sure is like trying to find a pencil in a bin full of suckers.
Well she kind likes me or thats what my conscience tells me.
Right now my little GREMLIN is watching STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE. The GREMLIN is my SISTER. She loves STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE. 
Some girls who try to flirt with me think that she's a little angel. But she's a little pain in the my a$$. The little angel is a dork to.
To me she's an explosion in Mount Everest. NO 50000000000000 times that and way way louder.
Yeah she is in kindergarten but well I would say it but it wouldn't be nice. NOT AT ALL. Here is some of my favorite song albums. (no music)  Hawk Nelson, Beach boys, Weird al, AC/dc, JJBoys, and well thats it.
yeah my life is pretty boring. 

No comments: