Sunday, November 2, 2008

MY GREMLIN

MY SISTER IS TOTALY BUSTED! SHE STEALS MY PENCILS! EVEN IF THERE MY EXSPENSIVE DRAWING PENCILS!!!!!!! HERE IS WHAT I GO THROUGH...

Me: Sis where is my pencil?!
Tasha: I don't know.
Me: are you sure.
Tasha: Ya
There it was right the the word ya.
Me: your lying aren't you?
Tasha: Nuh uh!! IM NOT!
Me: ok
Did you catch that? Cuz I did. My siter Natasha is big fat lying kid. We all call my sister Tasha.



so there IS the evidence that GREMLINS are real.
  1. your child might be your gremlin on Mount Everest.
  2. they might think you are trying to get them into trouble.
  3. you get the idea right the little ones are adorable

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Mrs. Mitton once asked J what he was thankful for and he wrote; "I am thankful for my sister, because now I'm not lonely all the time." Now I guess she has been demoted to just "Gremlin." Some times I just don't want my babies to grow up.

bboy Whimsical said...

Jeremy, my sister is really a disaster. she has this pretend boy friend name Jonny. (sigh) She can also be very lame. like saying she already did her homework when she really DIDN'T! SHE STEALS MY PENCLILS, BREAKS MY STUFF, IS A MORON SOMETIMES, THINKS SHE CAN GET ANYTHING SHE WAN'TS, AND IS VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY BBBOOORRRIIINNNGGG TO PLAY WITH. When she was little i was just fine. til she turned 3. thats when she was AS boring as a mentaly retarded clown. SHE IS SATIN'S GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!